Subject: [lojban] Re: Loglan

From: Robert McIvor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:44:51 -0500

On Mercredi, déce 4, 2002, at 19:05 US/Eastern, Craig wrote:

>>>> McIvor is not on the BPFK, is he? Why not invite him?
>>>
>>> Bob expressly wants to invite him. I didn't, and if he is invited,
>>> as far as I'm concerned, he's invited as a Lojbanist (or at the
>>> least, as someone with expertise in Logical Language), not as a
>>> Loglanist.
>
>> I received an informal invitation to participate, but having read
>> all the correspondence to this point, I see no point in doing so.
>
> I must say, I am extremely dissappointed. Not that anyone chooses not 
> to be
> on the bypyfyk, but that we have driven away a person who has 
> expressed some
> interest in the language.

I have not been driven away. The point is, that given Nick's agenda 
and the expressed desires of the majority, I do not think I have 
anything worthwhile
to contribute to the meeting.