Subject: Level 0 Brochure corrections

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:06:35 +1100

A reminder that if you have corrections to propose to the brochure, the 
sanctioned place for them is 
http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/Level%200%20Booklet . (For the 
lessons, it's http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/lessons .)

I'm transferring the errata noted here to there, and will be ticking 
them off as I enact them.

/|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\
| "One must first know that traditionally a Japanese bus has carried ||
| not only a driver but one or more young girls who stand in the ||
| aisles and sell tickets, announce stops, and in general console the ||
| passengers for the inadequacies and discomforts of this transient \
| world." --- Roy Andrew Miller, _The Japanese Language_, p. 251 
\
||||||||www.opoudjis.net|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 
|
\[email-masked]|||||Transient Passenger|||||Nick 
Nicholas||||||
==\||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/
()() ()() ()()