Subject: [lojban] Re: Aesthetics

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:25:46 -0800

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 03:34:27PM +0000, Jorge Llambias wrote:
> la nitcion cusku di'e
> >Yes, I can work out Lojban written without dots. But why is your
> >lojban so cool as to merit the extra headache?
> 
> Once you accept that it makes no difference, you don't even notice
> which style you're reading and the headaches go away.

Please do not speak for others in that fashion.

I assure you, you are not correct in my case; my visual processing
abilities are, at best, sub-par, and not having .i to search for makes
reading lojban *much* harder for me.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u jmaji le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi