Subject: [lojban] Re: Old questions, still unanswered.

From: "And Rosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 01:59:55 -0000

Jordan:
> On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 12:49:20AM -0000, And Rosta wrote:
> > Avital:
> > > a) Is "ko'a broda je brode" equivelant to "ko'a broda gi'e brode"?
> > 
> > Yes, I think 
> 
> The correct answer is "no" 
> 
> "the rule of expansion into separate bridi simply does not always 
> work for tanru
> connection."
> in chap 14, sec 12, with example 

Avital asks if these two sentences are equivalent, and it is not
obvious to me how your quotation bears on this. Can you think of
values for ko'a, broda and brode that would make one sentence true
and the other false? I can't, but maybe you can, which is why I
hedged. If you can, give example values. 

--And.