Subject: [lojban] Re: Loglan

From: "Craig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 15:01:10 -0500

>>>>> McIvor is not on the BPFK, is he? Why not invite him?
>>>>
>>>> Bob expressly wants to invite him. I didn't, and if he is invited,
>>>> as far as I'm concerned, he's invited as a Lojbanist (or at the
>>>> least, as someone with expertise in Logical Language), not as a
>>>> Loglanist.
>>
>>> I received an informal invitation to participate, but having read
>>> all the correspondence to this point, I see no point in doing so.
>>
>> I must say, I am extremely dissappointed. Not that anyone chooses not
>> to be
>> on the bypyfyk, but that we have driven away a person who has
>> expressed some
>> interest in the language.

>	I have not been driven away. The point is, that given Nick's agenda
>and the expressed desires of the majority, I do not think I have
>anything worthwhile
>to contribute to the meeting.

I had misinterpreted your mail. This clarification comes as a relief; even
one instance of the jboste driving away anyone with any interest would be
troubling to me.