Subject: realisation of ' and word resolution

From: "G. Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 13:07:14 +0100

I haven't been receiving any mail from jboste lately, but I've been reading
some on yahoo.

On realisations of _'_:

I am incapable of consistently changing from [h] into something else
(without a *lot* of effort).
I doubt my capacity for understanding. There are some speech samples on the
twiki where I try out these variant pronunciations. Can you people
understand them just as well?

On word resolution.

I find Elrond's recordings very difficult (impossible actually) to break
down into words. I think there are some either on yahoo or on twiki

Greg

--
http://www.myepfl.ch/gregory.dyke
e'osai ko sarji la lojban - www.lojban.org

"That man is such an ignoramus, Father." [...]
"Stand inside his soul and see the world through his eyes. You will feel the
pain he feels because of his ignorance, and you will not laugh."
-- Chaim Potok, "The Chosen"