Subject: Baseline policy voting - semiofficial results

From: Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:38:33 -0500

I am reposting this after deleting the original (along with Robin and And's 
messages that quoted the original). I removed them from the Yahoogroups 
archives, even though it appears that their archives partially hide email 
addresses to protect against this very thing. Someone complained about a 
sudden increase in spam, and opined that the list of email addressed 
appearing on the list was responsible. (My apologies to that person and 
any others similarly afflicted). Someone subscribed to one of these lists 
is apparently harvesting email addresses for spam purposes, so we'll have 
to be more careful.

Here is the final result of the baseline policy statement voting, after a 
correction.

[List of votes deleted - email me if you want them]

Official vote results
45 yes
4 no

The baseline policy is ratified.

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org