Subject: [lojban] Re: name of the language

From: Steven Belknap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:25:41 -0600

For those concerned about "poaching," check out the html code for 
Loglan.org and lojban.org. Note that the content meta tags for 
lojban.org do not mention Loglan, while those for Loglan.org do mention 
lojban! The purpose of the meta content tag is to help people find us 
with google and other search engines. There is absolutely nothing wrong 
with putting "Loglan" in the content list for lojban.org. I guess that 
is why lojban gets no higher than 13th on google, while the first 12 
hits are all Loglan sites.

Um, Robin?

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC
"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
"DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd" >
<html	xmlns	= "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" lang="en">
<head>
<title>
Official Lojban Home Page
</title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" 
/>
<meta name="keywords" content="lojban lojban.org www.lojban.org 
constructed language linguistics" />

<!-- <body background="lalojbana2.jpg"> -->

The Loglan web site:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><link 
rev="made" 
href="mailto:[email-masked]%20(James%20Jennings)"><TITLE>Welcome 
to Loglan.org</TITLE><META NAME="description" CONTENT="This page is 
the starting point for information about the constructed human language 
known as Loglan."><META NAME ="keywords" CONTENT="loglan, conlang, 
language, constructed, artificial, linguistics, logic, 
lojban"></HEAD><BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF"><TABLE