Subject: [lojban] Re: name of the language

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:38:10 -0800

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 02:25:41PM -0600, Steven Belknap wrote:
> I guess that is why lojban gets no higher than 13th on google, while
> the first 12 hits are all Loglan sites.

I really want to know what bizarre search you were running here.

When *I* enter 'lojban' into google, the first obvious loglan site that
comes up is hit #32. The second is ba'e #83, and that's actually a
mixed lojban/loglan reference page. That same one comes up again at
#119. #158 is a page on the BBC site that mentions both. #160 mentions
loglan in the context of basting lojban for being a crappy IL.

At that point I stopped.

What are *you* seeing?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u jmaji le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi