Subject: [lojban] Re: name of the language

From: sbelknap <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:52:28 -0600

On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 03:15 PM, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

>>On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 03:08:33PM -0600, sbelknap wrote:
>>It is absolutely not rude to include relevant keywords in the meta
>>content tag field!

>>And that's where we differ. Try searching on 'logical language'.
>>To the contrary, it is rude (and stupid) to *not* include relevant
>>keywords. The Loglan site does *not* violate any ethical principle
>>here. If I hadn't been scorched by xod for using the word "idiotic" in
>>reference to a point of view, I'd repeat that adjective here.
>So instead you'll use half-assed, back-handed insults. Wonderful.

Um, weren't *you* the one who labeled the Loglan web site "unethical"?

>>Robin, I'm afraid the cluetrain has pulled into your station and you
>>are refusing to get on.
[snip]
>>Put Loglan in the content list, and be quick about it!

>http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/matrix/deal.wav

LOL. Touch‚.

la stivn