Subject: [lojban] Loglan google hits.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:01:46 -0800

It would appear I mis-stated.

If one searches for google on loglan,
http://www.lojban.org/files/brochures/loglan.html is hit #14, not #13 as
I had previously.

But, much more interestingly:

#8	http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/index.php?Loglan
#9	http://nuzban.wiw.org/wiki/index.php?Borrowing%20from%20Loglan
#11	http://nehwon.dyn.wiw.org/jbovlaste/natlang/listing.html?lang=art-loglan

Note that the first line of #8 is
"The original version of Loglan, which many of us feel to be
inferior to Lojban, is still available."

So, I don't think that anyone searching on loglan will have to do too
much work to find lojban...

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u jmaji le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi