Subject: [lojban] Re: tags

From: Theodore Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:00:15 -0800

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:59:44 -0600
Steven Belknap <[email-masked]> wrote:

> That was the best I could come up with. Perhaps it would be better to 
> have the title as:
> 
> lojban lo lojbo bangu (Loglan: The Logical Language)

Is it just me or does "lojban lo lojbo bangu" strike anyone else as
unlojbanic? It seems like it is a horrible malglico translation. Why not
"la lojban no'u le logji bangu"? (Note that I use logji, not lojbo. ) 

This is of course ignoring my objections regarding the whole "loglan is
the Engish name for lojban" thing.

xu le prenu poi na du mi jinvi le du'u zoi my. lojban lo lojbo bangu
.my. na'e lojbo .i zoi my. lojban lo lojbo bangu my. simlu le za'i
tcexlali malglico fanva .i mu'i ma na cusku lu la lojban no'u le logji
bangu li'u .i ko djuno le du'u mi cusku zo logji jenai zo lojbo

toljundi le mi velpante be le tcini befa tu'a lu zo loglan glico cmene
la lojban li'u

-- 
Theodore Reed (rizen/bancus) -==- http://www.surreality.us/
~OpenPGP Signed/Encrypted Mail Preferred; Finger me for my public key!~

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second,
it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer