Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: the ethics of the HTML content meta tag

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:25:39 -0500

At 10:54 AM 12/10/02 -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > The previous lojban web site had a link to Loglan. For reasons that
> > elude me, you changed this to conform to your own point-of-view.
>
>What are you *talking* about?
>
>Here is an exact mirror of the old site:
>
>http://www.digitalkingdom.org/www.lojban.org.old/
>
>Please show me where there are links to loglan.

The only thing I can see is the intro paragraph, which you did change, But 
I think for other reasons than those which Steven imputes.
>Lojban is a constructed language. It was originally called Loglan by 
>project founder Dr. James Cooke Brown, who started the language 
>development in 1955. Loglan/Lojban has been built over four decades by 
>dozens of workers and hundreds of supporters, led since 1987 by 
><http://www.lojban.org/files/brochures/llg.html>The Logical Language Group.

There WAS a link on Veijo's old site, which I removed.

When I updated the lojban.org site from being merely a mirror of Veijo's 
site, I incorporated Evguenie Sklyanin's Lojban Links, which used to have 
prominent mention, but now is hidden amongst the other links on the 
community page. I consider this within your discretion as web site 
manager. Sklyanin's page includes a section on TLI Loglan Links, and when 
I added that on the front page, I discarded a separate link to the Loglan page.

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org