Subject: [lojban] Re: the ethics of the HTML content meta tag

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:10:16 -0800

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 04:03:39PM -0600, Steven Belknap wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 12:54 PM, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> 
> >I am not interested in discussing this privately.
> 
> Posting a private message to a public listserv is a violation of
> netiquette.

That's a lovely opinion, but like many of yours lately it is... flawed.

In actual point of fact it is not considered a violation of netiquette
when the mail was in reply to an on-list post without first asking
permission to send private mail.

-Robin, who has been on the net for about 12 years now,
thankyouverymuch.

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u jmaji le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi