Subject: BPFK: Call for volunteers: Commissioners

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:20:14 +1100

Lojbanists,

As Language Design Commission Chair, I hereby issue a call for 
expressions of interest in joining the Language Design Commission 
(baupla fuzykamni).

This is in accordance with the plan for the compilation of the Lojban 
baseline dictionary (lojbo vlaski ca'ircukta), outlined in:

http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/Mini-dictionary
http://www.lojban.org/wiki/index.php/Mini-dictionary%20To-do

You all have a fair idea what I envision, and what level of commitment 
I would expect. I do want people to be awake for everything, but not 
necessarily to be involved or to debate everything.

At this stage, I would just like to know how many people want to join 
in, so I can work out how this will all work. Please mail me privately.

--
How can the king and nobles makes ends meet, Dr Nick Nicholas,
if not by eating you and all the others? French & Italian,
(Cheetah to Ox; _Tale of the Quadrupeds_, Univ. of Melbourne
Byzantium, 14thC) [email-masked] http://www.opoudjis.net