Subject: [lojban] Re: the ethics of the HTML content meta tag

From: Jordan DeLong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:55:04 -0600

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 03:06:50PM -0600, Steven Belknap wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 02:05 PM, Jay F Kominek wrote:
[...]
> >I intentionally omitted any reference to Loglan when I wrote the text,
> >and I continue to stand by that omission.

mi do sarji gi'e tugni doi djez.

[...]
> mention of TLI Loglan, I became very concerned. I realize that perhaps 
> you (and others) don't really care about the history of Loglan and 
> believe that my concerns about this issue are foolish. I certainly 
[...]

I don't think *anyone* has supported your "'Loglan' is the english
word for 'lojban'" crap (excepting you).

Anyway; if you really want to abuse meta tags so badly, how about
you put up your own lojban site? No one is stopping you...

-- 
Jordan DeLong - [email-masked]
lu zo'o loi censa bakni cu terzba le zaltapla poi xagrai li'u
sei la mark. tuen. cusku