Subject: [lojban] Re: BPFK: Call for volunteers: corpus

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:45:25 -0800

For the record, I have not read any of the byfy posts, I just saw a
response to this one. Been busy.

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 09:58:20PM +1100, Nick Nicholas wrote:
> * It is widely known that yahoogroups administered mailing lists are
> impossible to thread-suck. I thus recommend that people download some
> small number of messages at a time (yahoogroups will allow messages to
> be downloaded in tens), and let people know on the Wiki how much
> they've done, so that people can share the work.

Like many things that are widely known, this is wrong.

I can easily suck the entire archive. At worst, it'll take a few days
if I have to put delays in.

The problem is that the e-mail addresses are munged; if we don't care,
just let me know.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u jmaji le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi