Subject: [lojban] Re: the ethics of the HTML content meta tag

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:11:55 -0800

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 05:12:39PM -0500, Robert LeChevalier wrote:
> At 11:18 AM 12/12/02 -0600, Steven Belknap wrote:
> >The relationship between TLI and LLG should not have been delegated
> >to the webmaster and his assistants.
> 
> It hasn't been. The relationship between TLI and LLG is being dealt
> with by me (in consultation with the Board). However, since the
> design of our respective web sites has not been an issue between us,
> there was no policy issue to decide regarding the web site. If Robin
> were to put up something that violated our policy, I would ask him to
> change it; I doubt that this would be a problem.

Again, I suddenly have this sudden urge to replace the logos on the main
site with little pictures of penises or something. AFAIK, the LLG has
no policy WRT pornography. 8)

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u jmaji le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi