Subject: Re: [lojban] normativity and contrarianism: how egregious is egregiousness?

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:40:06 +0000

la and cusku di'e

>It not infrequently happens, though, that I wish that issues on
>which I represent a highly beleaguered minority were put to the
>LLG for a vote -- a vote, that is, on whether the community at
>large prefers dissenting minorities to voice their dissent from
>within or to toe the majoritarian line or quit the community.
>That way I would know once and for all whether my services to
>Lojban are of value or whether I can in good conscience walk away
>and devote all the freed-up time to other neglected endeavours.
>I say this not in a spirit of petulance, but rather because I
>often find myself aghast at the amount of effort I expend and abuse
>I incur, relative to what my contributions actually achieve.

Your services to Lojban are extremely valuable, I hope you don't
ever decide to walk away.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

"Ladran, Sancho; señal de que cabalgamos." --Don Quixote
i za'a gercmo doi santcos i la'e di'u sinxa le nu mi'o xirli'u

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail