Subject: Re: [lojban] Word resolution algorithm so far

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:01:23 +0000

la pier cusku di'e

>On second thought, maybe that should be "If the piece contains 'y' not
>adjacent to a vowel, and no consonant...". What should the algorithm do 
>with
>such as these?:
>da'ybaba
>doyli
>dyibuku
>by'ama
>byobu
>xayasa

My preferrence would be to declare "y" next to a vowel
impermissible always, just as "'" next to a consonant.

Also, I would prefer to restrict the appearance of "y" next
to "'" to the word ".y'y" and nowhere else.

If so, all of the above strings should give errors.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail