Subject: [lojban] Re: Everything Up.

From: Theodore Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:37:19 -0800

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:24:28 -0800
Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Explanation forthcoming, too busy.
> 
> -Robin

lojban.org downtime explanation.
If someone could forward this to the yahoogroups list, I'd appreciate
it.

For once, it's not the fault of my kludgy hardware!

We've had severe storming around here for a few days, which is really
wierd here, but there you are.

The co-lo had a power outage and subsequent UPS failure. Should be up
Any Time Now.

-Robin

-- 
Theodore Reed (rizen/bancus) -==- http://www.surreality.us/
~OpenPGP Signed/Encrypted Mail Preferred; Finger me for my public key!~

"We have committed a greater crime, and for this crime there is no name.
What punishment awaits us if it be discovered we know not, for no such
crime has come in the memory of men and there are no laws to provide for
it." -- Equality 7-2521, Ayn Rand's Anthem