Subject: Re: [lojban] speech recognition

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 05:52:40 -0500

At 08:51 PM 12/20/02 -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:
>I am currently revising and attempting to prove the validity of the valfendi
>algorithm.

A new person not going to know that "valfendi algorithm" means (to you, 
since I've never seen it before) an algorithm to break a speech stream into 
individual words.

>/varKIClafLO'i/ is lexed as either an error

It is an error because no word can have two valid stresses. If there is 
secondary stress, it cannot be confuseable with primary stress.

>{varkicla *flo'i} or the correct {varkiclaflo'i} "hovercraft"

lujvo interpretations always take precedent over an interpretation 
including a fu'ivla.

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org