Subject: Re: [lojban] Lemma and conjecture

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 03:42:39 +0000

la pier cusku di'e

> > Maybe I misunderstood the conjecture. What I understood is that
> > if you have two lerpoi that have the same pattern of vowels,
> > consonants and clusters, then either the two are valid brivla
> > or the two are invalid brivla. Isn't that the conjecture? That
> > is what I showed to be true.
>
>You showed that to be true for lerpoi beginning CVV.

Those are the only lerpoi for which r,n,l are special.
All other lerpoi stand or fall independently of whether
or not they have r,n,l.

>There are still CVC and
>CCV to consider.

Anything that starts with those letters needs no special
consideration for r,n,l. The pattern is either valid or
invalid, it is also either a gismu, a lujvo or a fu'ivla,
there are no mixed patterns in this category.

>Is it possible for S1 to be a tosmabru of S3, while S4 is a
>slinku'i of S2?

S1 was the lujvo beginning with CVVRC, so it can't be a
tosmabru of anything. S2 was a corresponding fu'ivla
beginning with CVVKC, which can't be a slinku'i.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 3 months FREE*. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= 
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf