Subject: Re: BPFK: Call for volunteers: discussion board setup

From: Nick Nicholas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:48:29 +1100

cu'u la lojbab.

> Call me ignorant

Done. :-)

The entire point of this request is that we have permanent, easily 
browsable, pre-threaded archives of hard to follow discussion, 
containing hyperlinks and whatever else. Google's browser of news might 
allow it in a pinch, but at this stage of human evolution, I do not 
think Usenet is the way to go, and it certainly won't allow the kind of 
control I envisage (this needs to be housed at lojban,org.) The request 
for a discussion forum interface stands.

--
Dr Nick Nicholas, [email-masked] French/Italian,
http://www.opoudjis.net University of Melbourne
"There is a danger, my dear Neophron, that they will go further, and
conceive a contempt for the stress-accent as something very trivial,
and will decree that any group of words of any kind is a verse."
--- Maximos Planudes, predicting free verse and worse, late xiii AD.