Subject: [lojban] Re: lost files

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 02:50:30 -0800

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 04:30:58PM +0100, Candide Kemmler wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> About a year ago I had compiled a set of recordings for the lojban
> diphones. I've lost those files, but AFAI can remember, back then I've
> sent them to the person (whose name I can't remember) who had kindly
> explained to me how to configure all the tools I needed to do the
> painful job.
> 
> I think it would be nice to have those files on the lojban wiki, and I
> hope the mysterious speech hacker out there hasn't trashed the files
> as I stupidly did.

I have them, I think. I thought I had put them up on the files wiki.
If no-one else can find them, mail me privately.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u jmaji le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi