Subject: [lojban] Re: [geofiction] Re: Felichan Kristnaskon!

From: Robin Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 00:15:05 +0200

Steven Belknap wrote:

> .i e'o ko zanlifri la xrismas

You're cheating! The whole point of this exercise is that we have to 
devise excruciatingly complex tanru or lujvo for "Christmas"!

I like {zanlifri} though. Apart from the meaning, I think it's more 
elegant than {zanyfri}, and I like the practice of using a full gismu 
for the last element of a lujvo.

mu'o mi'e solri

-- 
"Do unto others what you would like others to do unto you. And have fun 
doing it."
- Linus Torvalds

Robin Turner
IDMYO,
Bilkent University
Ankara 06533
Turkey

www.bilkent.edu.tr/~robin