Subject: Re: [lojban] Bug in word break algorithm

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 13:14:20 +0000

la pier cusku di'e

> > Right, I should have said: "any nonlujvo form starting with a
> > permissible initial cluster such that if you remove the
> > initial consonant you are left with a lujvo, a gismu or a
> > 3-letter rafsi".
>
>Still not quite right. You can run into hyphen-letters. {sro'ire'o} is a
>slinku'i though {ro'ire'o} is not a lujvo, and {sro'inre'o} is a valid
>fu'ivla though {ro'inre'o} is a lujvo.

Ouch! Let's try it again: "any nonlujvo form starting with a
permissible initial cluster such that if you remove the
initial consonant you are left with a gismu, or a sequence
of one or more 3-letter rafsi possibly followed by a gismu".

But if you can recognize any lujvo, why not just add CV in front
of the form and test whether or not it became a lujvo?

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus