Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: open and save

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 00:21:40 +0000

la pier cusku di'e

>On Tuesday 07 January 2003 16:43, Chris Double wrote:
> > How do other languages translate the concepts of 'file', etc in computer
> > terms?
>
>German: Datei
>French: fichier
>Catalan: fitxer
>Czech: soubor
>Cymraeg: ffeil
>Danish: file
>Spanish: fichero

The terms I'm familiar with are "archivo" for "file" and
"carpeta" for "folder", but computer terms in Spanish are
rather variable across the Atlantic, starting with "ordenador"
vs. "computadora" for "computer".

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail