Subject: [lojban] Re: lojban.org is down...

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:31:37 -0800

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 12:24:18PM -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 01:41:35PM -0500, Invent Yourself wrote:
> > The server is down and won't be back up until tonight, Pacific time.
> > It looks like it was another rain-caused power outage.
> 
> The co-lo is planning on replacing their UPSs. I'm rebooting now
> again to bring the machine back up in ext3 mode, which should
> substantially reduce the chances of this in the future.

Reboot succeeded. All filesystems are in journalling mode, except
possibly /, which refuses to tell me:

/dev/hda1 on / type auto (rw)

If anyone knows how to find out for sure, I'd appreciate it.

Oh, wait:

Jan 9 12:25:22 digitalkingdom kernel: VFS: Mounted root (ext3
filesystem) readonly.

Nevermind. 8)

It's all good.

-Robin, who wonders why nothing seems to be being written to /.journal

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u jmaji le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi