Subject: Lojban on my website (French)

From: "jexOm. <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:35:30 -0000

coi. rodo .i mi'e jexOm.

[Le même message en français suit.]

I have just started my new personal website and have put some
resources there about Lojban, in French. It's at
http://jerome.desquilbet.org/lojban .
I am still a beginner, but some other French beginners might find
useful to read:
- a translation of CLL chapter 2 (A Quick Tour of Lojban Grammar)
- explanations about Lojban pronunciation.
I hope to update and add more lessons in the near future. My sources
will be the CLL and the "Lojban for beginners" lessons.

I will welcome any feedback on the contents of these pages, and also
any advice on how to add all the needed legal text on the pages that
translate other material.

Thanks,

[En français, maintenant...]

Je viens de démarrer mon site réticulaire personnel et j'y ai mis des
ressources sur le lojban, en français. C'est à
http://jerome.desquilbet.org/lojban .
Je suis encore un débutant, mais peut-être d'autres débutants français
trouveront-ils utile de lire :
- une traduction du chapitre 2 du CLL (Un aperçu de la grammaire du
lojban)
- des explications sur la prononciation.
J'espère continuer à mettre à jour ces pages et ajouter d'autres
leçons dans un proche avenir. Mes sources seront le CLL et les leçons
de "Lojban for beginners".

Je vous remercie par avance pour tout commentaire sur le contenu des
pages, et également des conseils sur la manière d'incorporer les
notices légales quand les pages sont des reprises traduites d'existant.

Merci,

co'o mu'o