Subject: [lojban] [[email-masked]: nuntalyli'u]

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:14:01 -0800

The mention is as follows:

LOJBAN NUNTALYLIHU .U'E
As if further proof were needed that IF enthusiasts have wide-ranging
interests, someone has now gone to the amazing effort of translating
Crowther and Woods' original Adventure into Lojban, an invented language
that aims to take the illogic and cultural bias out of spoken
communication. The someones in question are Nick Nicholas, Eugene Mayes,
and Robin Powell, and the resulting game -- nuntalylihu -- is available
from the Lojban page at
http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Files/Programs

----- Forwarded message from Martin Bays <[email-masked]> -----

Subject: nuntalyli'u
From: Martin Bays <[email-masked]>
To: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Envelope-to: [email-masked]
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 06:12:51 -0800
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=-0.6 required=5.0
tests=IN_REP_TO,SPAM_PHRASE_02_03,USER_AGENT_PINE
version=2.43
X-Spam-Level: 

Just thought you might not know, and that you might like to.

http://www.sparkynet.com/spag/backissues/SPAG31

The main newsletter of the IF community - nuntalyli'u gets a reasonable
mention.

Just so you know all that work hasn't gone unnoticed.

#^t'm::>#shs>:#,_$1+9j9"^>h>" < v
:>8*0\j" o'u" v" e'i" v".neta"^q>
;z,[; > > ^

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi