Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Some comments on the FAQ

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:00:07 +0000

la camgusmis cusku di'e

> > -- {re
> > spageti} can only be {re spaGEti} and not {RE spaGEti} (though it
> > could be {RE. spaGEti}).
>
>Hmm... OK, that's probably better, but is it official?

Yes. cmavo can't be stressed directly in front of a brivla.
This is not just for fu'ivla, this is how we can tell
{tatruRALju} = {TA.truRALju} = {ta truralju} apart from
{TAtruRALju} = {tatru ralju} for example.

> > Not sure whether there are any other good "quintessential
> > examples", as the FAQ calls it, of fu'ivla.)
>
>unikorna?

That's {.u ni korna} (ungrammatical).

{unkorna} would be a valid fu'ivla.

mu'o mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail