Subject: Re: [lojban] Some comments on the FAQ

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:07:23 -0500

At 02:17 PM 1/17/03 +0000, Jorge Llambias wrote:
> >And vlatai claims that {spageti} is a valid stage-4 fu'ivla (while not
> >recognising {djarspageti} as type-3 lujvo with short rafsi).
>
>{djarspageti} is NOT a type-3 fu'ivla. Only consonant ending
>rafsi can be used in type-3.

That is NOT what CLL says, and it uses djarspageti as an example.

>{djarspageti} happens to be a
>valid fu'ivla, but for example {djarpitsa} is not (it fails
>slinku'i).

Could you explain how it fails slinku'i?

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org