Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: loi preti be fi lo nincli zo'u tu'e

From: John Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:57:01 -0500 (EST)

Martin Bays scripsit:

> About jboske - is there a mailing list version, as with this list? I tried
> looking at it once, but the Yahoo interface peeved me too much for me to
> stay long.

Certainly. You can sign up at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jboske or by
sending a blank email to [email-masked]

> I'd kind of assumed the difference was that jo'u assumed the same values
> for unfilled sumti places, while .e doesn't. So {ko'a .e ko'e ganse} means
> they both sense things, but possibly not the same thing, whereas {ko'a
> jo'u ko'e ganse} means they sense the same property via the same means
> under the same conditions.

Another fine jboske issue.

-- 
And through this revolting graveyard of the universe the muffled, maddening
beating of drums, and thin, monotonous whine of blasphemous flutes from
inconceivable, unlighted chambers beyond Time; the detestable pounding
and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic
tenebrous ultimate gods -- the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul
is Nyarlathotep. (Lovecraft) John [email-masked]|ccil.org/~cowan