Subject: [lojban] Would anyone actually read this?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:35:25 -0800

I'm thinking of asking my old crypto professor for permission to
translate one of his books; see 

http://kapis.www.wkap.nl/prod/b/0-7923-9368-6

He has another book which is freely downloadable, see

http://www.cacr.math.uwaterloo.ca/hac/

But the advantage the to ECPKC is that normally one would have to buy
it, so having it freely available in lojban would be a unique thing that
people couldn't get as easily in English; people keep saying those are
the kinds of translations we need.

The problem is, this will be a really hard thing for me to do, as the
math is difficult for me, and I'm pretty sure that Menezes will say yes
if he remembers me.

So, before I ask, I want to know: will anybody actually *read* ECPKC if
I translate it to lojban?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi