Subject: [lojban] Re: Language Names, please.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:56:52 -0800

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 11:57:17AM +0100, Newton, Philip wrote:
> Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > Need to fill in the names for these languages in lojban for jbovlaste:
> 
> I suggest http://www.languages-in-languages.de.vu/ (a redirector, btw),
> which uses Unicode to represent the names of languages.
> 
> (I'd look it up for you, but timwi runs his site on port 8989 which I can't
> access through this firewall.)

Umm, do they have them in lojban, which is what I was actually looking
for?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi