Subject: [lojban] Re: New Posting in The Lojbanic Interactive Story

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:05:18 -0800

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003 at 04:46:29PM +0100, Philip Newton wrote:
> > I'm actually not entirely sure what the problem was, but please check
> > that it's fixed.
> 
> Not quite. The second option 

I'm sorry, I thought you were talking about the body text.

> is supposed to be ".i ko'a facki fi so'i rairjarjme vi lo cirla
> terkunra .ije fo'a tolcurmi lenu ko'a cupra lo cirla ra'i le fo'a
> plini".

Aaah.

> At the moment, it is displayed as ".i ko'a facki fi so'i rairjarjme vi
> lo cirla terkunra .ije fo'a tolcurmi", and the rest of the text "lenu
> ko'a cupra lo cirla ra'i le fo'a plini" is at the beginning of the
> story (which should start with "ni'o loi smacu goi ko'a ...").
> 
> Maybe a line break in the data file causing the program to think the 
> option is terminated and the story starts there? Not sure what data 
> structure it uses.

That is exactly the data structure it usese.

> If you can, please fix it so that the option is the full ".i ko'a facki 
> fi so'i rairjarjme vi lo cirla terkunra .ije fo'a tolcurmi lenu ko'a 
> cupra lo cirla ra'i le fo'a plini"; if that is too long (perhaps the 
> code relies on the options being < 100 chars)

It did until about 2 minutes ago. 8) Now 256; should be enough I
think.

Also, the visual size of all input fields has been increased.

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi