Subject: [lojban] [[email-masked]: REQUEST...............]

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:49:16 -0800

I received this as [email-masked].

If anyone wants to attempt to figure out what he's talking about, feel
free. Otherwise, it's somewhat amusing.

-Robin

----- Forwarded message from idealforfriends - <[email-masked]> -----

Subject: REQUEST...............
From: "idealforfriends -" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:45:00 -0800
Bcc: 
tests=SPAM_PHRASE_08_13
version=2.44
X-Spam-Level: *

NAJEEBULLAH,
B/8,Wapda Water Wing Colony,
Hussainabad, Hyderabad,
Pakistan.
Email:[email-masked]
MY RESPECTED PERSON,

It is kindly let you know that today fortunately I went toyour website,and 
came to know that you have the best stock of ELECTRONIC DICTIONARYand also 
circulating your products almost many parts of the world,thus,hopefully 
decided to put forward my request before you.I am the student of Computer 
Science and unfortunately belonging to the Poor family.I like your 
ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY models with the core of my heart andkeenly interested 
to buy any one of them,but to be an very honest the price of ELECTRONIC 
DICTIONARY are unaffordable for me.I would be highly thankful,if you putting 
cooperative look over my poor position,send me any ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY 
(NEW/USED),of any model,free of cost.I will be optimistically looking 
forward for your kind reply and hopping that you will be co-operatively send 
me any one ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY set.You can not even immagine that it is my 
highly wish to have my personal ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY set but being a person 
of poor family it is too hard for me to complete my wish and helplessly I am 
requesting to you,finding your e-mail address and name from your website.

THANKS

Yours truely,

NAJEEBULLAH

Even if it is not posssible for you to co-operate me
personally,then,please pass/put forward my this request to some one in your
area who could politely help me .

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

----- End forwarded message -----

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi