Subject: Re: [lojban] zi'o in CLL

From: Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:00:59 -0500

At 09:27 PM 2/15/03 -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
>In CLL chapter 7:15 (p. 163) it says "... lujvo involving "zi'o" are ... 
>fully discussed in Chapter 12."
>
>The index points only to pp. 157 and 163, both in Chapter 7. Where in 
>Chapter 12 is "zi'o" mentioned at all?

Late in the game of writing the book, Cowan edited out several sections of 
the lujvo chapter (which was originally an independent paper written by 
Nick Nicholas), because of much controversy. The original paper, which 
discusses zi'o, can be found on the Lojban web page at
http://www.lojban.org/files/papers/lujvopap.3

lojbab

-- 
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org