Subject: [lojban] Re: You're not alone

From: Mandy Dorr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:46:23 -0500

As promised, we reserved a position for [email-masked] with our company,

but we need you to confirm immediately.

Click here to
take the Free Tour!!

We're holding your spot and we have people who are waiting to be

placed under you. You need to confirm right away if you have not

already done so. We will then notify you when your commission check

is waiting!! (Confirm Now!!! This Offer Expires Soon!!!!).

You must confirm your position immediately or you'll lose

out on all of the people who are waiting to be placed under you.

Remember, you make money every time someone WE place under

you upgrades to member. This can be very substantial and extremely

lucrative. So go right now - before you do anything else!

Simply confirm by going to the website below and entering in your information.

Click here to
confirm immediately!

There is no charge or obligation for confirming and you can Test Drive our system for Free !!
Let the system prove to you that it works before you decide!!

One last thing, If what you are currently doing is not working for you financially, And you continue doing the same thing, Can you really expect a better result? Think about it!

To Your Success in 2003!!

Craig Delmeyer

Webmaster

Click here to
confirm immediately!

Subscription Information

While Financial Freedom Enterprises is happy to bring the best and most widely-used
products directly to you, we also respect your preferences.

If you do not wish to receive any further messages from us, please send a blank
e-mail to [email-masked] with the word "Remove" in the subject.

This option will not affect any preferences you may have previously expressed
with respect to other emails.

ihxfllmwgjkeufpbqknsgawwgron