Subject: [lojban] Re: jbovlaste issues

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:19:48 -0800

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 09:45:03PM -0500, Craig wrote:
> >> >Nick has decided that it will be the basis used for the BPFK's
> >> >official dictionary. He'll announce that at some point.
> >>
> >> Speaking of which: Why hasn't anything happened with the bpfk?
> 
> >Well, Nick's been travelling, for one thing.
> 
> >But we've got some basic infrastructure set up, and I hear tell a lot
> >of the issues are being hackup up on jboske.
> 
> Some of us (me, and I know a few others exist though I can't remember
> names) have no intention of joining jboske, but I at least did answer
> the call for bpfk members. Therefore, jboske is *not* the place for
> such discussions.

Oh, I completely agree; I refuse to join jboske as well.

But that doesn't change the fact that such discussions have been
happening there.

Nick wanted a certain kind of infrastructure; he had trouble
communication to me exactly what he wanted until he visited. So things
should start up soon.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi