Subject: [lojban] Re: Nick will be with you shortly

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:48:36 -0800

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:08:38PM -0600, Jordan DeLong wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:49:30PM -0500, Craig wrote:
> > >is too baroque to be acceptable (or that there is no problem with
> > >{loi} to be solved), but I'll just have to lump it.
> > 
> > I don't know what the problem with {loi} is, and when the BPFK
> > appears and we all get a veto I will veto any change to {loi} that
> > doesn't demonstrate that there is one. In fact, I plan to veto any
> > change to the language that doesn't solve a problem which is either
> > obvious or explained in the proposal; the BPFK should not act
> > lightly. But, if the jposkepre have been able to put much effort
> > into {loi}, then I'm sure there is a problem and that their proposal
> > will explain it to us.
> 
> There is no problem with loi.

Since more than one competent lojbanist disagrees with you, you are
prima facia wrong, even if all your points are correct.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi