Subject: [lojban] Re: jbovlaste issues

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:20:48 -0800

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 11:12:10PM +0100, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> I just tried adding {kot divUAR} to jbovlaste and it refused. I can't
> think of a meaning for {divUAR} by itself. (Yes I know what it means
> in French; but that's translated by {xantyde'i} as a seltau.) Should
> we be able to add multiword cmene to jbovlaste?

It does not, no. This is actually a bug in vlatai, but I can fix it in
jbovlaste easily enough. If you wouldn't mind adding a bug to bugzilla
at http://www.lojban.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi
I'd appreciate it.

BTW, I understand now the problem you were having with bugzilla, and
that will be fixed in the next update (most likely later today).

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi