Subject: [lojban] Re: Nick will be with you shortly

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:36:57 -0800

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 09:49:30PM -0500, Craig wrote:
> >is too baroque to be acceptable (or that there is no problem with
> >{loi} to be solved), but I'll just have to lump it.
> 
> I don't know what the problem with {loi} is, and when the BPFK appears
> and we all get a veto I will veto any change to {loi} that doesn't
> demonstrate that there is one. In fact, I plan to veto any change to
> the language that doesn't solve a problem which is either obvious or
> explained in the proposal;

Even if the change is backwards compatible and other people see a
problem?

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi