Subject: [lojban] [Announcement] jbovlaste 0.7

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:47:34 -0800

Just so everybody knows, jbovlaste is now up to version 0.7

As far as I can tell, 0.7 is data-complete, meaning that the databse is
currently storing everything that the database is likely to be asked to
store.

There is still a fair bit to do in terms of the user interface, but all
the basic functionality is there.

Therefore:

I will not be wiping the jbovlaste databse again if I can possibly
help it.

I honestly have no idea what could be needed to added to the databse at
this poing that wouldn't be completely backwards compatible. In fact, I
have no idea what the database needs beyond what it has right now.

So:

Please begin entering real words into jbovlaste if you can stand the
user interface. I will make every effort to ensure that your data
is not removed in the future, ever.

This includes instituting backups.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi