Subject: [lojban] [Announcement] [PLEASE READ] Change Requests and Bug Tracking for lojban.org

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 23:16:08 -0800

The short version:

Please use [email-masked] for *ALL* correspondence in which the
main purpose is to request a change, of any kind, to any aspect of
the lojban.org infrastructure.

[email-masked] is also an alias for this account. Anything that has
lojban.org in the URL is fair game here, as are all the mailing lists
hosted on lojban.org.

Any mails of this type that are not sent to that address will just be
re-sent there, and you may receive strange mail because of this. You
have been warned.

The long version:

Well, I ended up setting up bugzilla on lojban.org for jbovlaste bug
tracking, because that's what Jay was using, then I thought, "Wait a
minute, I don't *like* bugzilla!".

So I set up Request Tracker. See http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/

The main advantage here, besides me actually not hating it, is the
email-to-bug gateway thingy. Which is really, *really* nice. I've
actually set this thing up at a real company I worked at, it's that
good.

There is also a web interface at http://www.lojban.org/rt/

When you send an e-mail, a new user is created using your e-mail address
and the password 'welcome'. This is explained in the initial mail.
This allows you to track requests you've submitted.

I think that's it.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi