Subject: The Alice Translation

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 00:08:19 +0000

I am in the process of preparing the final version of Alice,
which Robin will be using to create the printable copy.
I would appreciate proofreading from as many people as
possible, but I would ask for suggestions not to be made
in the cvs documents but mailed to me, unless they are
obvious typos. I don't want changes like substituting
{lo'i} for {loi}, {a'o} for {au} or {jai nanca} for {nanca}
to be made on cvs since those are not mistakes and I will
change them back, so doing it in the cvs copy is a double
waste of time (yours and mine) (Sorry to whoever it was that
made those changes in chapter 3. I was working on the same
chapter at the same time, and when I saved my changes,
the others were lost. They are still available in version
1.15, but I checked them and disagree with most of them.)

Also, I found here

http://www.expreso.co.cr/alicia/img.htm

the drawings published in the original Alice, but apparently
they are not in a high-resolution format. If anyone knows
where we can get them in a format suitable for printing, that
would be great.

ki'e mi'e xorxes

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail