Subject: New french lojban site

From: "G. Dyke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:45:01 +0100

Hi

I've at last got something half decent up and running.
http://ic.epfl.ch/~dyke

now all I've got to do is update my .sig and format the lesson I wrote
(which can still be found in my .sig adress).

Comments are sought for (as the content is not up to much, the container is
fair game).

BTW how do I use php to send someone to a .html site as if he'd clicked on a
link and still get some code to work at the same time? (If you try using the
forms you may get an idea of the problem)

S'il y a des gens qui ne parlent pas anglais qui lisent ce message, ben...
je suis tres surpris.

Gregory Dyke
--
http://www.myepfl.ch/gregory.dyke
e'osai ko sarji la lojban - www.lojban.org

"That man is such an ignoramus, Father." [...]
"Stand inside his soul and see the world through his eyes. You will feel the
pain he feels because of his ignorance, and you will not laugh."
-- Chaim Potok, "The Chosen"