Subject: [lojban] jbovlaste 0.8: dictionary production working!

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:16:50 -0800

In the latest version of jbovlaste, for-print dictionary production is
working. It doesn't look amazingly great, but it's working.

*PLEASE* don't all rush out and print the English dictionary. It beats
my machine to hell. The Esperanto dictionary has enough to demonstrate
the features.

Also, note that words that haven't been voted on, in either direction,
will *not* show up in the dictionaries.

Note that this marks the completion of *ALL* major features. Everything
from here on in is gravy.

Complete list of requests handled:

typo in help/wikitext.html
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=42
logout.html broken.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=44
Implement LaTeX typeset edition export
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=10
Help page and natural language definitions
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=46
rafsi borked.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=49
Add to help.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=52
More for the help.
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=55
More help additions
http://www.lojban.org/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=57

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi