Subject: [lojban] More easy, but time-consuming, work needed, please. Pretty please.

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:26:45 -0800

This one *cannot* be handled programmatically. This will free up a
number of hours that I can better spend finishing jbovlaste.

I need someone to go through
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/amusements/media/notes.txt
looking for badness. I've done some of it; look for #### to see where I
stopped.

Basically, all you're doing is removing all lines that *do* *meet* the
following criteria:

1. All lojban words, including cmavo, wrapped in {}.

2. No [] at all.

3. No other {} besides those wrapping lojban words (i.e. none around
English words).

4. Nothing that looks like "(cf. ... )".

5. Nothing else obviously wierd or wrong.

Don't try to *fix* the lines you leave in (i.e. the ones that fail to
meet the above criteria). Just leave them as is; I'll need to go over
jbovlaste later and fix things by hand.

Please post here if you take the job.

Thank you.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ *** I'm a *male* Robin.
.i le pamoi velru'e zo'u crepu le plibu taxfu
.i le remoi velru'e zo'u mo .i le cimoi velru'e zo'u ba'e prali .uisai
http://www.lojban.org/ *** to sa'a cu'u lei pibyta'u cridrnoma toi